Meet us at Gullfoss
Meet us at Gullfoss
- All year
- Half-Day Tour
- 4 hours
- 10:00, 12:00 or 14:00
- Price from
- 24.990 ISK
- All the items are shown in the picture above.
- 1-hour Snowmobile Ride
- Pick-up and drop-off from Gullfoss Cafe.
- A valid drivers license is required
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes are sudden so expect the unexpected.
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so remember to enjoy the ride.
- Bring snacks as this is a half day tour
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
We offer snowmobile tours for individuals and groups from our base camps on the east side of Langjökull glacier. This is a great choice for those who have their own transportation and want to top off the Golden Circle with something extra special. Our professional guides will take you on a snowmobile adventure in the Icelandic highlands, giving you the most amazing views of the majestic glacier and its surroundings.
From Gullfoss Café
We offer daily departures from Gullfoss Café where you can park your car and grab some lunch. Our monster truck will then take you up to Langjökull glacier. Driving through Iceland, a relatively new land compared to most of the world’s terrain is quite an adventure. Looking out the window, at the sparsely settled countryside with a few signs of commercial exploits is a rare sight for many visitors.
Once you arrive at our glacier hut, you will receive the appropriate equipment, such as helmets, overalls, overshoes, gloves and a hat. Our friendly and fun-loving guides will give you instructions on how to operate the snowmobile and go over the safety procedures before you ride off into the winter wonderland.
Our snowmobiles are double-riders and children are welcome to ride as passengers as long as they have reached the age of six.
Relaxed sightseeing snowmobile ride
This tour is often a very relaxed ride on the glacier in a group. If you are seeking more of a thrill and want to go fast, you can check out our “Glacier Rush” tour – the same pickup location, same hours, totally different snowmobiles and faster pace.