The Reykjavik Snowmobile tour is perfect for those that want to head straight to Glacier with a transfer from Reykjavík.
|DEPARTURE||08:30 – 09:00|
|WEAR||Layers and good shoes|
Straight to the Glacier!
This is an express tour with only a little over two hour’s drive from Reykjavík.
You can enjoy an express tour to Iceland’s second largest glacier and the nearby vicinity for an exhilarating one-hour snowmobile tour amid the vast snowfields.
Value for Money
It’s a family-friendly snowmobile tour and children are more than welcome to ride as passengers as long as they have reached the age of six!
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- A valid drivers license is required
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Bring snacks as this is an 8-hour tour
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected.
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so enjoy the moods of Mountaineers!