Discover Iceland‘s hot and cool secrets.
On this incredible tour, you will experience the most indisputable activities Iceland can offer! Snowmobiling on a glacier and relaxing in a geothermal hot lagoon.
|PICK-UP TIME||08:30 – 09:00|
After a thrilling ride to the glacier, there is probably nothing more relaxing and body warming then taking a dip in one of Iceland’s most loved geothermal pool. We’ll take you near the small village of Flúðir where we will ease into a secret outdoor lagoon, a natural hot spring, for a luxurious bath to soothe all our cares away.
The Secret Lagoon offers brand new facilities next to the hot spring with segregated showers for women and men, bar and eating area. Please note that they do not serve food daily, but offer snacks and drinks for purchase. Entry fee to the Lagoon is included in our tour price.
Secret Lagoon natural hot springs are located in a small village called Fludir and are in the Golden Circle area. It has been kept natural and unique for guests so they can get the true Icelandic feeling. The pool’s natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling. The warm water stays at 38-40 Celsius all year. In the whole area, there are several geothermal spots and a little Geysir which erupts every 5 minutes, showing off for the guests relaxing in the hot spring. During winter, the northern lights often give a great light show above Secret Lagoon. What better way to view the spectacular light show overhead than relaxing in the pool’s warm water?
Around The Secret Lagoon, You Find Several Hot Spots. A Walking Path Is Built For Our Guests So They Can Have A Closer Look At The Boiling, Spouting Hot Springs.
A valid driver´s license is required Please Note
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected.
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- Tip: Upgrade your tour to “Single Rider” on the snowmobile for more private driving on the glacier.
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so enjoy the moods of Mountaineers!
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure